Whether it’s groceries, a stop at the pharmacy, or traveling, being a senior has its benefits when it comes to discounts and saving money.
Check out these savings for seniors and the elderly. Some of them start when you’re 55 so enjoy the discounts!
- Harris Teeter: If you’re 60 or older, you can save 5% on your purchase every Thursday.
- New Seasons Market: If you’re 65 or older, save 10% on most items every Wednesday.
- Fred Meyer: If you’re 55 or older, save 10% on select items on the first Tuesday of the month.
- Bi-Lo: If you’re 60 or older, get 5% off every Wednesday.
- Reminder: Grocery stores typically have a rewards membership that gets you discounts on groceries, regardless of your age. These stores include Food Lion, Kroger, Albertsons, Publix, and Safeway.
- Rite Aid: If you’re 65 or older, you can earn 5x points on purchases in the store. Other benefits include a free pharmacist consultation, immunization needs, Medicare Part D answers, and screening for blood pressure. Enroll in the store for the “Wellness 65+” program and also be a “Wellness+” member.
- Walgreens: If you’re 55 or older, or an AARP member, get 20% off of eligible items and cash rewards both in-store and online. Check your local Walgreens for the days they offer these.
- Target: If you’re an AARP member, you get $10 off a complete eyewear purchase, plus $10 off nonprescription sunglasses, and 10% off contact lenses.
- AT&T: If you’re an AARP member, get $45 off fees for upgrades and activation, another 15% off some accessories, and other discounts.
- T-Mobile: If you’re 55 or older, discounts on phone plans range from $27.50 to $45 per month.
- Verizon: If you’re 55 or older, get $15 off for one or two lines.
- Royal Caribbean: If you’re 55 or older, you can get a discount fare.
- Carnival Cruise: If you’re 55 or older, you can get a discount fare.
- United: Senior discounts for flyers 65 or older
- Delta: Senior discounts for flyers 65 or older in some markets
- Best Western: Check for discounts.
- Motel 6: Check for discounts.
- Choice: Check for discounts.
- Amazon Prime: Get 50% off your Prime membership if you receive Social Security.
- Goodwill: If you’re 60 or older, get 10% off your in-store purchase on Tuesdays.
A CARING-FIRST ENVIRONMENT
Senior living communities like Regency at Bellaire at Stone Port are precisely that—a community. Residents become friends and even family, and a caring team is there to help them maintain their quality of life.
At Bellaire at Stone Port, we offer both Assisted Living and Memory Care and we care with Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Residents first and Teamwork. We like to call it Caring with H.E.A.R.T.™!If you believe a senior living community would benefit your loved one, get in touch with us. Schedule a visit or download a brochure today!